#MondayMotivation, #Inspiration, And #Wisdom - #Quotes For November 18th 2019
The most attractive thing about you should have less to do with your face or body and more to do with your attitude and how you treat people.
~Germany Kent
istraction is the greatest thief of time.
~Robin Sharma
My heart is at ease knowing that what is meant for me will never miss me, and that which misses me was never meant for me.
~Imam Al-Shafi’i
And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good.
~John Steinbeck
Lighten up on yourself. No one is perfect. Gently accept your humanness.
~Deborah Day
Being extremely honest with oneself is a good exercise.
~Sigmund Freud
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: it goes on.
~Robert Frost
4 comments:
Happy Monday a day late. (I always get these the following day.)
Have a great week. :)
Rita:
Yeah, that's how the Blogger post delivery system thingy works. I get everyone's posts a day late too. As long as you get them though, it's no big deal. Anyway, have a great rest of the week. :)
Frost and Steinbeck are sticking with me today!
Jeanie:
Great choices. I especially like the Steinbeck one.
Post a Comment