#MondayMotivation, #Inspiration, And #Wisdom - #Quotes For November 4th 2019
I can face the winter with calm. I'd been thinking of the winter as a horrid, wet, dreary time. Now I can see other things-crisp and sparkling days, long pleasant evenings, cheery fires. Good work shall be done this winter. Life shall be lived well.
~A.A. Milne
Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
~Marcel Proust
Our visit to this planet is short, so we should use our time meaningfully, which we can do by helping others wherever possible. And if we cannot help others, at least we should try not to create pain and suffering for them.
~Dalai Lama
Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things break. And all things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world waits in darkness for the light that is you.
~L. R. Knost
Don't you know yet? It is Your Light that lights the worlds.
~Rumi
Stars can't shine without darkness
~D.H. Sidebottom
The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.
~Dolly Parton
4 comments:
Oh my! These are wonderful! Knost's quote almost made me cry. :)
Rita:
Glad you loved them so much. :)
I so hope I can be as upbeat and positive as AA. Milne -- but I'm afraid I'm a little less so!
Jeanie:
You and me both...
Post a Comment