#MondayMotivation - #Quotes + Words Of #Wisdom 26-10-20
Caring about everyone doesn’t require everyone to care back. Just keep doing you and spread love unconditionally.
~Koi Fresco
There is no pillow so soft as a clear conscience.
~French proverb
Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.
~Carol Burnett
My soul is from elsewhere, I'm sure of that, and I intend to end up there.
~Rumi
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
~Mark Twain
If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.
~Les Brown
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
~Vince Lombardi
Hope is an emotion we need to make the best of life, and it is accompanied by great happiness. If hopes begin to fail us we are in danger of losing all feelings of hopefulness. Hope turns to despair. There must remain always something to hope for.
~C.R. Milne
A stumbling block to the pessimist is a stepping stone to the optimist.
~Eleanor Roosevelt
To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping.
~Chinese Proverb
Even though you are on the right track – you will get run over if you just sit there.
~Will Rogers
Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.
~Pablo Picasso
4 comments:
Good ones!
Mark Twain and Will Rogers always have that touch of humor I love so much, but they are all excellent. :)
Rita:
Glad you think so, and I think we need some of that humourright now. ;)
I agree with Rita. I like that Picasso one, too.
Jeanie:
Good choices.
Post a Comment