“A day in which I don't write leaves a taste of ashes.”
~Simone de Beauvoir
*~*~*
“You could tie my hands to my sides, I suppose, but I have to write. For my own mental health, I need to write.”
~J. K. Rowling
*~*~*
“Write
your story as it needs to be written. Tell it as best you can.”
~Chris Gill
*~*~*
“Any form of human creativity is a process of doing it and getting better at it. You become a writer by writing. There is no other way.”
~Margaret Atwood
*~*~*
“Literature
is a process of producing beautiful lies that tell more truth than any facts.”
~Julian Barnes
*~*~*
“Look,
writing books isn’t that hard. All you have to do is build an armored giant out
of all your fears and then fight it to the death and melt the metal down to
forge a pair of doors locked by doubt and go on a quest to find the key and
then sit your ass in the chair and write.”
~Victoria Schwab
*~*~*
"Words are a puzzle; put them together the right way and you get something beautiful."
~Amy Joy
*~*~*
“Once
writing has become your major vice and greatest pleasure, only death can stop
it.”
~Ernest Hemingway
*~*~*
“If you really want to know yourself, start by writing a book.”
~Shereen El Feki
2 comments:
I couldn't read the ones in black but I really liked the Rowling quote!
Jeanie:
Sorry about some of them being in a different colour. I'm not sure why that is, since I didn't play with the colours or anything. I can only assume the colour was changed where they were posted and it kept that when I copied the quotes.
Post a Comment