Sunday, August 15, 2010

Gwydion's Sunday squeaks: humans - again! (FD)

Hi humans. This is Gwydion again.

There has been noise and chaos with lots of really noisy humans again this past week. Just like Mami said there would be. It was really scary! So I spent a lot of this past week hidden in my bed part of my cage so that I couldn't be seen by the scary, noisy humans. Things finally got quieter on Friday though, so that was good. I think Mami said more noisy humans are coming back next week though, but apparently this will be the last time they come back. I hope so, because I would like to get back to the peace and quiet I had before they showed up. How can I enjoy a quiet chomp on a carrot, while listening to the birds, with all the noise these humans are making? Not to mention the fact it's very difficult to get my morning and afternoon naps in with all that noise! And we piggies need our naps!

We also need our cuddles, as I quite noisily pointed out to Mami yesterday when she didn't pick me up right away when she came to give me my Guinea Pig Crunch in the morning. She ought to be ashamed of herself not giving me my cuddles right away! And, yes, I did tell her that. I guess my training with these humans isn't quite complete after all... And there I was thinking they were easy to train. Well, you know what they say... Don't count your carrots before they've grown! In other words, don't get ahead of yourself.

Anyway, I'm going to go have my food and enjoy a nice, quiet, peaceful Sunday afternoon!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

5 comments:

AliceKay said...

I hope your Sunday afternoon was a nice quiet one and you were able to enjoy it.

By the way...I love carrots. :)

Intense Guy said...

So when will you be starting remedial human training sessions? Will they be like boot camp this time?

:)

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

AK:
Yes, Sunday was nice and quiet. Thanks!


Good for you on liking carrots!

Iggy:
I'm thinking perhaps the start of September? That way I get a week to relax between when the noisy humans go away and when human training camp begins.

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

Rita said...

You have to remind humans--quite often, I think. :)

Here's hoping it will be quiet again soon. Loud noise and strangers are just hell, pardon my emphatic language.
Love, Karma

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

I agree, Karma!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion