Friday, August 27, 2010

Kero's korner: rain is rough

Hi humans, it's Kero here.

It's been really wet here most of this past week and it's been making me feel kind of rough. It's hard to keep being waggy tailed when it's so wet you can't properly enjoy your walkies!

Anyway, I was just stopping by to say, "hi," so you don't miss me too much. I need to go and bark at something that I just heard outside though, so I'll let this do for this week. Sorry this isn't much of a post... I don't really have anything much to talk about today.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

7 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Sometimes you just got to stay inside and nap (or chew treats) when the weather just won't behave huh?

:)

Want to play tug-a-rope?

Crazy Human Iggy

AliceKay said...

We've had rain and drizzle and just plain nasty weather since Sunday, but it's nice today (cool start tho...only 50F when I got up this morning) but we're supposed to have 4 beautiful days in a row.

I hope the rain goes away for you soon so you can get in some good walkies. It's hard to sniff good smells when they get washed away by rain.

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Iggy:
That sounds like a fun plan! Grab an end!

AK:
Cool weather is fine by me... It's the fur, you know? I just don't like to get wet!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Rita said...

I don't even like to get my paws wet! If I had to go outside to do my business--and in the rain!!--I'd be very, very cranky indeed!
Love, Karma

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Karma:
I don't blame you for that one!

I knew a cat once who loved water.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Rita said...

Obviously something must have been wrong with it.
Love, Karma

Toriz said...

kero said...

Karma:
Yeah, she was a rather strange cat...

Licks and sniffs,
Kero