Sunday, August 29, 2010

Gwydion's Sunday squeaks: it's weaking wet!

Hi there humans. This is Gwydion again.

It's been so weaking wet here lately! And you know what? Those daft humans think I'm going to want to come out of my nice warm cage in that... Are they nuts? I'd much rather stay curled up in my nice, warm, hay filled bed area. I'm only really coming out of my bed area to grab food and drink. Seriously... I almost didn't post this today... I almost just stayed in my nice, warm, dry cage, with my hay nest, and the nice bowl of vegetables that my Mami left for me before she went to that club place. Daft humans going out in the nasty rain!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

6 comments:

Rita said...

Daft is right! ;)
Stay dry!
Love, Karma

AliceKay said...

I'll try to send some dry warm weather your way soon so you can come out and play.

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Karma:
Glad to see someone has some sense around here!

AK:
Thanks!


Squeak soon,
Gwydion

Intense Guy said...

Gwyddy - You need to go to the games - you would be a great game piece! I bet you could go on a rampage and knock all the enemy pieces over in no time!

LadyStyx said...

LOL@ iggy.

Yeah, some humans are really daft and enjoy the rain. Some are worse and actually enjoy snow. Wait until THAT comes along!

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Iggy:
Mami says no pets allowed where the gaming happens. That's why Kero goes to spend the day with Willow. I did sit in on part of a roleplaying session when they had one here earlier this month, but I didn't think much of it. Kero quite likes those dice things though. You're right though, I probably would win with the figure gaming.

Styxie:
I've never seen that snow stuff yet. I will let you know what I think of it when I see some though.


Squeak soon,
Gwydion