Friday, August 20, 2010

Kero's korner: grooming and more (FD)

Hi humans, it's Kero here.

Firstly, here's a photo Dadi took of me wishing Mami would share her ice lolly with me.



The above photo was taken while we were waiting for Mamgu to come and get us a couple of weeks ago on a Sunday morning. I was really glad I had a nice dinner waiting for me at Willow's house, since Mami never did share her lolly with me. The cheek of some humans!

this week (Tuesday, in fact), I went to the groomer. Mamgu took me in her car. Just the two of us... Mami didn't come with us for some reason. Here are some photos of me that were taken after I got home. I almost always get a photo shoot after my grooming sessions.





I was really tired when I got home, because before I got to go indoors we got Mami from our house, and we - Mami, Mamgu and I - went to the park in town for a walk around it. I love walkies, so I enjoyed that. I was a bit worried at first though, because the park is really close to the vet, and I was worried that I was going to the vet. As it was Gwydion went there... I know, because he smelled of vets when he got home. Poor little guy! I'm really glad I was able to escape the same fate. Though I heard Mami and Dadi talking, and apparently it's my turn next. I hope they forget about that... I HATE vet trips, and I really don't want to go! I'm happy to go back to the park again though.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

9 comments:

Rita said...

I can't believe what humans do to dogs! They cut your hair off! I wonder if they ever do that to cats? I'd bite them to pieces if they ever tried, I tell you. Aren't you cold? Did they take you to the vet's, too? What an ordeal! I need a nap.
Love, Karma

AliceKay said...

LOL @ Karma

I had the vet shave off my cats matted fur once when he was in their office having his teeth fixed. It grew back in looking just like new...all nice and shiny and not matted with pine pitch anymore. It was more comfortable for him to clean himself afterwards.

You look very handsome now, Kero...not that you weren't before your grooming appointment. :) And shame on Mami for not sharing her ice lolly with you. Good thing you had a nice dinner waiting for you at Willow's house.

Have a good week and don't sweat the small stuff. (humans sometimes say that to other humans just to help them feel better)

Intense Guy said...

Hi yas Kero you baldy!!

You look pretty sleek in that crewcut - maybe next time they can shave a dragon pattern on you?

Just teasing you - you look so shocked when Mami wouldn't share her lolly with you!! I bet you told Willow all about it too!

I hope you have a nice weekend - filled with walkies, naps, and treats!!

Ear wiggles,

Iggy

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Karma:
I don't know. I hope for your sake that regular grooming trips for cats don't happen.

No vet yet... I'm hoping the humans have forgotten.

AK:
You humans say some interesting stuff to cheer each other up. Do those things work?

Iggy:
Erm... Maybe not? I think that would look a bit weird. Mami finds the idea amusing though.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Oh, and Karma:
Yeah, I am a bit cold, but it's been wet so I've been wearing my coat for walkies anyway, and Mami and Dadi have been giving me blankes for nap time.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

MarmiteToasty said...

LOL@Kero bald as a coot..... you should of given him a mochican cut :)

x

Toriz said...

LOL @ Toasty!

LadyStyx said...

Love the new haircut!! Looks so much cooler.

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Thanks Styxie!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero