Saturday, April 28, 2012

6WS - 28/04/2012

"Published my first book; still excited!"

It's called "Mr. Pumpkin-Head And Other Poems" and is a collection of 40 of my poems. If you missed the link earlier in the week and are interested... You can check out my book at https://www.smashwords.com:443/books/view/154488

~~~

This post is part of "6 Word Saturday" hosted by Cate of www.showmyface.com - to play along, simply describe your week (or something) in the comments section of this post using 6 words, or do so on your own blog. If you do so on your own blog, please remember to link up with Cate.

14 comments:

ferragudofan said...

congratulations! how exciting for you!

Fi said...

How exciting for you. I read a couple and all I could think of were the amazing pictures that would fill the pages of this book to bring your words off the page. Kids would love this. Well done!

Beth in NC said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful!

Karen S. said...

What Great news! Go Mr. Pumpkin !!!!

That corgi :) said...

So excited for you Tori!!!!!

betty

Deanna said...

Those are the perfect, exciting, six words!

daphnepurpus said...

Congratulations!!

Rita said...

Congratulations!!!!!
Awesome!!!! :):):)

Magaly Guerrero said...

Wrote until my characters stopped screaming.

AliceKay said...

Great six words. :)

Toriz said...

Thanks all! :)

And, an extra "thank you" to those who visited from Cate's blog; just for taking the time to do so! :)

Magaly:
Excellent choice of words; gotta love happy characters! ;)

Toriz said...

P.S. To those who came by from Cate's blog: I will visit your blogs (about to do it now, actually) but if you have word verification will be unable to comment. So if you stopped by and it looks like I didn't return the visit, that will be why. I WILL be returning the visit; really!

Intense Guy said...

I'm still excited too!!!

Smiles!

Toriz said...

Iggy:
Excellent! :)