Thursday, April 19, 2012

Coming soon to a blog near you

In fact, a blog so near you that you're looking right at it at this moment.

No, really, you are.

It's my blog!

OK, so you probably figured that out, but... *Shrugs*

Anyway...

I'm in the process of preparing my poetry for publication. Because of this I have deleted my poetry blog. The thing is, I don't want to make available for free what I'm hoping to have people buy. Not all my poems will be included in the book, however, so those that wont will be shared at some point in the not-too-distant future.

You'll never guess where?

Yep; right here on this blog!

The ones for the pets have a page; see tabs above. I haven't added all of the pets' poems yet, but I'm working on it.

The others will just be posted when I decide to post them (unless I've posted them on here before, in which case they wont be).

Also...

Susan invited me to join a design team where we make ATCs (artist trading cards; don't worry if you hadn't heard of them, I'm new to them too), 4x4s (what it says on the tin; a 4x4 page... I'm told people collect them, but - as with the ATCs - these are new to me), cards, and various other crafts; mostly involving papercrafts, but not exclusively judging by the details given to me.

There's a challenge every couple of weeks, so I'll be posting my contribution when each one comes around.

Thanks Susan for inviting me to - and being so eager for me to - join the design team. :)

More details will be provided on all the things mentioned in this post when I next post about them, so look out for those posts. :)

And, yes, I'm still working on those online courses. Oh, and I still have another book review post to write too...

10 comments:

That corgi :) said...

Lots of exciting things you are involved in Tori! That is neat you are going to publish your poems! I have heard of those cards; I think you'll be a good part of that group! enjoy!

betty

Rita said...

Lots of changes! The ATCs will keep you busy, too. I have heard people trade and collect them. Have fun!! :)

AliceKay said...

I hope the publication of your poems go well. I'll be looking forward to reports of it's progress. :)

I've never eard of the ATCs, but have fun with them. It sounds like something exciting. (you sound excited...lol)

Magaly Guerrero said...

You busy, busy, busy Witch and poetic, too if I may add. It seems we're very creative, lately. You more than me because I'm not doing anything other than writing and reading... for now ;-)

Toriz said...

Betty:
Thanks! :)

Rita:
Thanks; like you, I can't complain I'm bored, eh? ;)

AK:
Thanks; and, don't worry, you'll be updated on the progress of the book. :)

I am excited; very much so, actually! Apart from a medal I won when I was 7, the only thing exciting that's happened with my writing is that I had a poem published in among loads of others that were published from a website once. Well, the things that have been written for blog parties were exciting too, but you know what I mean.

Mags:
Yep, busy, busy!

Oh, and thanks; it was you that gave me the idea to go down this publishing route.

Karen said...

It is very sweet that poem. But being on the recieving end of it was even better. Tori was clingy she would even let me pee in peace! lol.

Tori also wrote something earlier than that with help from a teacher and presented it to me when I fetched he from school :) No, Tori you ain't having it back, it's time for mam to be selfish now lol

Karen said...

oops meant for the post above this new layout is killing me lol

Toriz said...

Mam:
I wouldn't mind a copy though... I'm sure people would like to read it?

The new layout isn't doing much for the rest of us either!

xx

Intense Guy said...

Move over J. K. Rowling.... here comes Tori Z!!

Toriz said...

Iggy:
LOL! I'm not sure I can be as good as her; but I sure plan to try! :)