Barb: Will get Kelly to take a photo of them once they're put together (and another after I have him paint them). ;)
Grandma: They'll be sat on my shelves waiting for you to see them. :)
Kaylee: You know Frodo Baggins from The Lord Of The Rings? He's a hobbit (also sometimes called "halflings"). And the hobbits I'm talking about are small figures of different hobbits that I decided to start collecting.
6 comments:
'Bout time you lil hobbits!!
Yay!
Yipee! I like hobbits and can't wait to see them.
so you are one very happy " bunny then " , i look forward to seeing them in the flesh so to speak at christmas. :)
What the heck are hobbits?
Styxie & AK:
My thoughts exactly. ;)
Barb:
Will get Kelly to take a photo of them once they're put together (and another after I have him paint them). ;)
Grandma:
They'll be sat on my shelves waiting for you to see them. :)
Kaylee:
You know Frodo Baggins from The Lord Of The Rings? He's a hobbit (also sometimes called "halflings"). And the hobbits I'm talking about are small figures of different hobbits that I decided to start collecting.
Post a Comment