I took these of myself when I had the camera out on a walk with Kero recently. I don't remember what day it was, but whenever it was I think it was the same day I took the couple of shots that were in his post on Friday. I'm also not entirely sure why I decided to take the photos... I think I just wanted to see if I could. *Shrugs* Anyway, just thought I'd share these photos.
Hope you're enjoying your weekend! :)
Tori
11 comments:
Great photo's xx
Aww I like your hair! Cute pics and I hope you had a lovely weekend :)
I like ya hair too! I wish mine would do that.
You can do it! Are those double loop earrings? My earring holes are probably closed all the way through by now. I can't stand keeping earrings in at night so re-doing them would be stupid. I am so sensitive too, so forget it! LOL! I even had second holes at one point, ouch, but CANNOT wear earring to bed!!
Glad you all liked the photos. :)
Wendy:
No, single hoops... I have three holes in each ear - the first one done when I was 2, the second done when I was 14, and the third done when I was about 16 - and each one has a hoop type earring in it. I lose the backs of the other type too often, so don't bother getting them any more.
I gotta love that smile!
You look fabulous!
*Blushes*
You did a good job of taking a picture of yourself. That's not always easy to do. And I agree with Iggy.....great smile!
You look great! Glad you decided to take the self portraits.
Thanks Barb & Deanna.
Great job taking your own picture. Better than I could do, I'm sure. And I bet your camera didn't break into pieces when you did it either. LOL
Post a Comment