They did take the scaffolding down!
Well, there's still some up round the back, but that's OK... The bit that was around the front is gone, which means I can go out there, and I can go for walks when I want.
In fact, I've already been for two walks today, and I've only been up for about four hours. It's another really nice day today, and I plan to spend as much of it as I can outside... Just because I can. Well, and because I just love to be outside... Especially on days like today. I love nature, and I love being out in it!
Speaking of which... I have some new walk photos to post in a few days, so look out for those!
6 comments:
YAY! :)
Yea it's gone!!!!! Have fun walking and enjoying the beautiful weather.
Whoohooo!!! Awesome!! Freedom!!
Did your new shoes come yet?
Rained all morning, but the sun has come out this afternoon and it is 59 degrees!!!
Have fun with Kero!! ;)
YaY indeed! :)
Rita:
Yes, they came yesterday morning. I even have a photo ready to post. ;)
Yay!!! And I hope they fixed whatever it was they were (sort of) working on!
Iggy:
Me too! I really, really hope they don't plan on coming back!
Post a Comment