Monday, November 11, 2019

#MondayMotivation, #Inspiration, And #Wisdom - #Hygge #Quotes For November 11th 2019

The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.
~Mark Twain

The best kind of hugs are the ones that make you forget about everything except how amazing you feel at that very moment.
~Brigitte Nicole

Always be on the lookout for the presence of wonder.
~E.B. White

Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths.
~Etty Hillesum

If you are having a tough day, feeling sad, misunderstood, lonely, know that you are never truly alone. Beautiful angels surround you & are ready to comfort you whenever you ask. Breathe deeply & remember tomorrow is another day where anything is possible.
~Anna Taylor

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
~Theodore Roosevelt

The soul should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience.
~?Emily Dickinson

3 comments:

Rita said...

Oh!! Lovely, lovely, lovely quotes this week. Ones I believe in so much. :) Have a great week, Tori.

Jeanie said...

I love every single one of these, Tori! Happy new week!

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita & Jeanie:
Glad you both enjoyed the quotes so much. Sorry I'm only now getting to your comments, but it's been a busy week, so I haven't been online much all week. I'll be explaining on Tuesday.