#MondayMotivation, #Inspiration, And #Wisdom - #Quotes For November 25th 2019
The most important thing in life is to stop saying 'I wish' and start saying 'I will.' Consider nothing impossible, then treat possibilities as probabilities.
~Charles Dickens
Every test successfully met is rewarded by some growth in intuitive knowledge, strengthening of character, or initiation into a higher consciousness.
~Paul Brunton
It is the work of a spiritual warrior to tell yourself the truth and to shine a light on the darkness of your past and your inner conflicts.
~Debbie Ford
Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.
~Wayne W. Dyer
Ambition without action is fantasy. Set a goal, write it down and get started. Don't think forever. Don't plan forever. Don't dream forever. Dreaming is not enough without the doing!
~Bryant McGill
The quality of what we do depends on our motivation, which is why we have to learn how to cultivate a compassionate mind.
~Dalai Lama
The universe is not short on wake-up calls. We’re just quick to hit the snooze button.
~Brene Brown
4 comments:
I wish. I will. Perfect.
Jeanie:
Great! :)
I had to laugh about us hitting the snooze button! So funny but so true...too often. ;) Really good ones, Tori. :)
Rita:
Glad you enjoyed this week's selection so much, and that one of them made you laugh. :)
Post a Comment