Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Furkid thoughts: four photos (kinda FD)

Hi Humans, it's Kero here.

I haven't got much to say, but I've got a few photos to share, so...

There's this thing called a "SpongeBob money tin" that sits on one of the shelves in the living room. I see it staring at me from behind the sofa - which is where the shelves are - so I hide from it. I hate how it stares at me!


Hey... I'm down here!


Did you say it? "Sweeties for bed"... That's my third favourite thing to hear (the first being "walkies" and the second being "cheese"). You did say it, right?


Ah... This is the life! Now that I have a happy tummy, it's time for me to go to bed... The sofa makes a great place for a sleep!


Licks and sniffs,
Kero

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

*giggles*

The SpongeBob face would be enough to scare any sensible dog, Kero!!

And don't you look sweet all wrapped up for a nap on the sofa!!!

Smiles.

AliceKay said...

You sure got the good life, Kero. :)

Deanna said...

I wonder if I'd sit up and beg if I could get some of those sweeties ;)

Sponge Bob wouldn't hurt a fly, much less a sweet puppy like you!

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Iggy:
Thanks for being supportive! And... Of course I look cute!

AK:
Thanks!

Deanna:
My humans are good with sharing, so maybe!

I hope you're right about that SpongeBob!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Rita said...

Sponge Bob is very scary looking. If I were you I'd bark at him!

Treat time is the best time of the day.

Sometimes when my human goes nite-nite I wait till she stops wiggling about and then I jump up, lay down by her face, and use the headboard as my pillow--but I have to be in the mood. Same thing with the belly rubbing. Have to be in the mood.
Love, Karma

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Karma:
Oh, yeah... You should only do things when you want to! Being a dog I've got to obey the humans - though I don't always... I just have to enough so they think I listen - but being a cat you get away with doing things your way... Enjoy it!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero