Friday, July 08, 2011

Movie: Did You Hear About the Morgans?

"Meryl and Paul Morgan have separated since his infidelity. He's a Manhattan lawyer, seeking forgiveness. She's moved on, focusing on real estate sales. As he walks her to an appointment one evening, pleading his case, they witness a murder; the murderer sees them. The FBI wants them in witness protection until the killer is caught. He's already hunting them. The FBI sends them to Ray, Wyoming, a tiny ranch town, where they stay with the aging sheriff and his gun-toting wife (who's his deputy). Meryl and Paul must sort out their relationship while their New York ways bump up against those of the West. Meantime, Meryl knows two things that Paul doesn't."

(Above taken from this page).

Another good movie, with a really nice ending. That's my opinion, anyway!

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I would think exile to a remote place with an ex- or hostile ex-to-be would be a preview of hell.

Good think romances don't work this way.

:)

Rita said...

Sounds like a very light comedy...something I could watch and craft at the same time. ;)

(Seriously-I so often am doing two things at once--LOL!)

Deanna said...

This one definitely sounds interesting. Am going to add it to my list.

Toriz said...

*Nods at Iggy*

Rita:
You and me both! I find watching movies - or listening to audiobooks - to be a fantastic time to work on crafts. That's why I always get a lot more crafts done when I've been watching a lot of movies. ;)

Deanna:
Hope you enjoy it when you watch it!

AliceKay said...

I watched the trailer and this looks like a great movie. I don't remember ever seeing it previewed on TV, but I'd like to see it. What a great cast, too. :)

Toriz said...

AK:
If you get to see it, I hope you enjoy it! :)