Sunday, July 24, 2011

Movies: Beethoven and Beethoven's 2nd

Beethoven (Also Known As:Beethoven: Story of a Dog)
"The Newton family live in their comfortable home, but there seems to something missing. This "hole" is filled by a small puppy, who walks into their home and their lives. Beethoven, as he is named, grows into a giant of a dog... a St Bernard. Doctor Varnick, the local vet has a secret and horrible sideline, which requires lots of dogs for experiments. Beethoven is on the bad doctor's list."

(Above taken from here).

Beethoven's 2nd
"Beethoven becomes a father. But the puppies owner wants to use them and the mother in her divorce bargaining. But the Newton kids steal the puppies. Will they be allowed to keep them? And will they be able to rescue the puppies mother and re-unite her with her family?"

(Above taken from here).

I've seen these two movies so many times I've lost count, but I don't think I've ever reviewed them, so... I'm doing so now. They are really funny, and really good movies! :)

There are, if I'm not mistaken, more Beethoven movies, but I've only seen these two.

5 comments:

AliceKay said...

Both great movies. :)

Toriz said...

AK:
Glad you think so. :)

Rita said...

I actually haven't seen any of the Beethoven movies. I'll keep them in mind. :)

Intense Guy said...

What did they name the puppies? Mozart, Bach, and Brahms?

*giggles inanely*

Believe it or not, there are SIX Beethoven movies... you better get caught up!!

Toriz said...

Rita:
Yes, you should bear them in mind. :)

Iggy:
LOL! Silly you!

Yes, I need to get caught up!