Friday, July 15, 2011

Tawe Tales 2011: The Creature's Call

Owen had another of his storytelling sessions last night, which I went to. It was absolutely fantastic (as usual). And, no, I'm not just saying it because he's a family friend. I genuinely think he's a fantastic storyteller!

He sent me a clip of himself doing one of his stories as an example for building suspense and creating atmosphere for roleplaying sessions and such, and he said I could share it with everyone. I know the roleplaying parts wouldn't be of much interest to most people, but I'm sure at least some of you would enjoy the clip for the entertainment value if nothing else. I couldn't get it to upload when I tried it just now though (I tried both directly to Blogger and through my ClipShack account). I don't know if it's just slightly too big of a file for them to upload, or if it's something else. But I don't have time to mess about with it right now, since I'm going out in a couple of hours (and have things I need to get done before I go). So, since I know Owen is fine with it being sent to anyone who is interested (and since I know it can be e-mailed... That's how I got it), if you're interested in seeing the clip, let me know and I'll e-mail it to you!

Note: If I don't already have your e-mail address, you'll have to make sure to put it in your comment (preferably in the "person at provider dot something" format, or you'll end up with spam and all that, and we don't want that happening).

You can also check out the videos on his website: www.owenstaton.com.

9 comments:

Deanna said...

When you get a chance to forward it on, Tori, include me. I'd like to see it!

Deanna

Rita said...

He's a great storyteller. You can forward to me, too. :)

Toriz said...

Deanna & Rita:
OK, will do... Keep an eye open for it arriving in your inbox! :)

AliceKay said...

I would like to see it, too, please. (and thank you) :)

Toriz said...

Ok AK! :)

Intense Guy said...

Wow! Owen is getting to visit a lot of my favorite people's (e)mail boxes!!!

:)

Toriz said...

Iggy:
Kind of... Stupid file wont send to some people, and wont open for others! *Sigh*

Owen said...

Thanks for all the interest guys, and for Toriz support.

hope you enjoy the tale

Owen

Toriz said...

Owen:
You're welcome! :)