Friday, July 29, 2011

Jumanji

"After being trapped in a jungle board game for 26 years, a Man-Child wins his release from the game. But, no sooner has he arrived that he is forced to play again, and this time sets the creatures of the jungle loose on the city. Now it is up to him to stop them."

(Above taken from this page).

I've seen this one loads of times in the past, but when I looked - after watching it again the other day - there was no sign of a review for it, so I figured I'd do one now. Anyway, I've always thought this was a really good movie. I also like the space version, which I'm sure I've reviewed on here before... If you don't know, the space version is "Zathura: A Space Adventure". If you haven't seen either, then you really should! The idea behind them is kind of strange, but I think the movies are really good, and they're definately action packed.

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

Both very good movies. :)

Toriz said...

*Nods at AK*

ChicagoLady said...

I've seen Jumanji several times, but have never seen Zathura.

Toriz said...

Chicago:
Well, if you like one, you'll probably like the other.

Rita said...

I've seen both of them. I think I like Jumanji better, but they're both pretty good adventure/fantasy films. :)

Toriz said...

Rita:
It's not uncommon for the first to be better. And, I think I agree. I still really like both though.

Glad you got to watch them, and liked them! ;)