On Thursday, Iggy gave me The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award... Thank you, Iggy! :)
I'm supposed to tell you 7 random things about me, then pass this on to 5 others. So, let me see... 7 things about me... Preferably things you don't know yet...
1. I would absolutely love to write a book that becomes as popular as Harry Potter, but I've never managed to complete any of the novels I've started writing. Also, I've never submitted one of my short stories to a publisher, because I'm worried I'll get one of those nasty rejection letters.
2. I've had the name for my first born son (if I ever have one) picked out since before I got married, but I change my mind about what I would call a girl constantly.
3. My favourite fruit has been grapes since I was old enough to eat solid food.
4. I've had the same favourite song since I was a toddler. It's "Ottawan - Hands Up"... I don't know why. I do, however, know that I used to call it "Babe," and used to know all the dance moves to it, and used to do them every time it came on. I don't remember most of them now though... It's been so long since I've done them.
5. Of all the animals that have been a part of my life, the one I miss the most is my Oriental cat, Myskanco "Chance" Silva Flame. Though I've loved all my pets, Chance is my favourite of the ones I no longer have (and there are quite a few... Take a look at the pets' page and you'll see what I mean). The only one who means as much to me as Chance is my little West Highland White Terrier... Castellan Keroberous.
6. I can - and will, quite happily - still sit for hours playing with Lego, despite the popular opinion that I should have grown out of it about 15 years ago.
7. Kelly and I are thinking of moving away from where we're currently living.
As for who I'm passing it on to... Hmmm... I can't decide, so I'm going to cheat on this... If you haven't had it, read my blog, and want to play along, consider this yours!