Monday, July 11, 2011

Ummm... I don't know... Monday, I guess!

Well, I couldn't think of a title... LOL!

Anyway, I just wanted to say a few things, so...

Hope you had a good weekend, and that you're having a good Monday! My weekend wasn't enjoyable, but I don't want to discuss it. Basically a lot of worry that turned out to not be necessary (and that's all you're getting as an explanation).

Oh, and I did get that cold that's going around! *Sigh*

Anyway, enough of that... I don't want this turning in to a whiny sort of post...

It's a nice day here... Dry and warm, but not hot; my favourite kind of day!

Took Kero for a walk earlier and will be taking him again soon. He loves his "walkies" and I enjoy taking him (especially on days like today).

Last week I put on 1lb, this week I took it back off, so I guess I'm at one of those yo-yo weight patches, if you know what I mean. Would be much easier if I could get a proper routine sorted, but every time I come close something happens to mess it up (like my sleep pattern deciding to flip or something).

OK, that'll do for today... Need to take Kero for that walk!

11 comments:

thecoexistcafe said...

Happy Monday, Tori! :) I'm happy to hear that it's been a good one so far!

Boo on getting that cold, though. You take all precautions, and you still get sick! Hopefully you'll be able to rest today. :)

Enjoy your walk!

Toriz said...

Stephanie:
That's my plan anyway; a couple of walks with Kero, but otherwise rest and hope I can fight this cold quickly!

Rita said...

I hope you have better days ahead now--and walkies with Kero are always good for the spirits! Hope you feel better soon.
*hugs*

Deanna said...

Hey girl, no sweat about the 1 lb. At some point your body has to level off before you can continue your weight loss journey. I'm glad you and Kero are still getting your walkies in... even if it is hot.

Have a wonderful week!

Deanna

AliceKay said...

Sorry to hear you caught that cold that was going around. Hope you feel better soon.

It's hot and humid here today and tomorrow is going to be much the same. :( Not my kind of weather. (my electric meter is spinning around way too fast today)

I'm glad you and Kero are enjoying your walks. Ditto on what Deanna said about the weight thing. *hugs*

ChicagoLady said...

Maybe that cold will help you lose another pound or two? I know I don't care to eat much when I'm sick. Although the fresh air from Kero and his walkies will help keep you feeling better too. Stick to what's been working for you, and I'm sure you'll make it past this plateau just fine.

Toriz said...

Thanks all! :)

Intense Guy said...

I hope both the cold goes away quickly, and that your days become more calming and cooler!

Its supposed to hit 100F here today... UGH!!!

Toriz said...

Iggy:
Thanks! *Hugs*

I don't envy you that kind of heat!

Dorkys Ramos said...

I hope you're feeling much better. It's been unbearably hot in NYC so I can't even think about walking anywhere. I just want to hug the air conditioner all day long!

Toriz said...

Dorkys:
Thanks, and... LOL!