Sunday, July 24, 2011

Furkid Thoughts: Gwydion's turn at the award (FD)

Hi humans, this is Gwydion.

I thought I should listen to Kero and come on here and take my turn at the award thing... He can get pretty loud when he wants to, and I like my quiet time!!

So, let me see... 7 things about me...

1. My favourite vegetables are carrots and lettuce.

2. My favourite fruits are apples and strawberries.

3. My least favourite vegetables are sweetcorn and green beans.

4. My least favourite fruits are blueberrries and oranges (I don't mind orange flavoured things - like my orange vitamin C syrup - but I don't like actual oranges).

5. I always put up a fight when the humans try to pick me up, but I love cuddle time with them. It's become a sort of game; they have to catch me to earn cuddles with me!

6. I like to tip my dry food bowl up so that the food goes all over my cage, then I roll it about - just for fun - while weaking at the humans to tell them my bowl is empty.

7. I'm afraid of almost everything, and will run in my bed and hide whenever anyone other than the Mami human comes anywhere near my cage (and even with her I will run and hide sometimes... Especially if she approaches my cage quickly).

As for who I'm passing it on to... Well, any of my furry friends who didn't take Kero's invitation, and any of our human friends who didn't take Mami's invitation.

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

6 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

You are so naughty! But the image of your tipping your food and then looking at people, so they know your bowl is empty is too adorable, so I forgive you ;-)

AliceKay said...

Cuddle time has to be the bestest time. :)

Rita said...

The skittishness must be something that has helped keep them alive because all my guinea pigs were like that, too. Even the ones who loved to cuddle. I can just hear the squeaks and squeals and the racing feet still to this day if anyone mentions a guinea pig. :):)

Nice of you to share, Mr. Weakers. ;)

Deanna said...

It sounds to me like you are playing hard to get, you silly Gwydie. I don't like it when someone comes at me without warning either.

Intense Guy said...

Squeek! Squeek! Squeek! Squeek!

Smiles... you are one of my favorite guinea pigs, Gwyddy!! I like carrots (raw, not cooked) and Strawberries too! And yuck! Green Beans!

Maybe Loopy Lou will take your award? ... and Oliver's mom?

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Magaly:
Thanks for forgiving me!

AK:
Absolutely!

Rita:
Glad you enjoyed my post, and glad it's not just me who is so nervous of everything!

Deanna:
Glad it's not just me!

Iggy:
Thanks!

Yes, maybe...

Squeak soon,
Gwydion