Thursday, July 14, 2011

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Tus: [voiceover] "Long ago in a land far away, there once rose an empire that stretched from the steppes of China to the shores of the Mediterranean. That empire was Persia. Fierce in battle, wise in victory. Where the Persian sword went, order followed. The Persian king, Sharaman, ruled with his brother, Nizam, upon the principles of loyalty and brotherhood."

"Set in the mystical lands of Persia, a rogue prince and a mysterious princess race against dark forces to safeguard an ancient dagger capable of releasing the Sands of Time -- a gift from the gods that can reverse time and allow its possessor to rule the world."

(Above taken from here).

I was looking forward to seeing this movie, because I heard it was fantastic; I heard right! Seriously... It was an absolutely excellent movie, which I highly recommend to anyone who hasn't seen it yet!

8 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Hmmm... more time travel and playing around in the past!!!

IS there something you want to go back in time and "fiddle" with?

:) Hugs ya silly.

Toriz said...

Iggy:
On the one hand... Loads of things! On the other hand... No, because I'd probably make things worse knowing me! LOL!

Rita said...

I always enjoy a little time travel. ;)

AliceKay said...

I thought the title of this movie sounded familiar, so I went to check the dvd rack in the living room. It's one of the movies Marty bought and left here for us. He sometimes buys the combo packs, keeps the Blu-ray copy for himself, and then gives us the dvd copy. I think I watched part of the movie when Terri was watching it, but I'm pretty sure I didn't see the whole thing. (i should sometime, eh?)

Toriz said...

Rita:
Yep; time travel movies are often really good! :)

AK:
Yes, you should! I hope you enjoyed the bit you saw, and enjoy the rest when you watch it!

ChicagoLady said...

I have seen this movie and it was very good. It would definitely be one I'd like to see again.

Queenie Jeannie said...

I got to see this movie with my older daughter Alex when we first moved to Italy. It was a great movie AND I saw it with her, so it's a fond memory!!!

Toriz said...

Chicago:
Glad you enjoyed it so much! :)

Jeannie:
Sounds like a perfect memory to me! :)