Thursday, July 21, 2011

Craft supplies and Ryan's scarf

The craft supplies I ordered from The Craft Superstore arrived yesterday!


I got a pack of 50 cards with envelopes, some glue dots, some scissors...


Some "funky foam shapes" (the actual "Funky Foam Shapes" are various shapes cut out of foam, but there should also be some snowmen foam shapes among the craft items somewhere)...


A "Jumbo Christmas Craft Kit" (containing Christmasy foam shapes, beads, craft sticks, and various other craft items in "Christmasy" colours)...


An "Art Attack Crafty Bits Pack" (containing pom poms, and a couple of other craft items), some "non-roll glue sticks" and some craft sequins (a pack of litttle gold and silver star shapes, and a pack of Christmas tree shapes)...


Some moon and star shaped sequins...


Those things should keep me happy for a bit, you think? LOL!

Anyway...

I finished knitting Pia's Ryan's scarf yesterday...



And, today, I made a start on little Max's plane. So, it's been a good couple of days for crafts, with many craft projects added to my "things I plan to make" list.

8 comments:

Deanna said...

Christmas in July - in every way!!!!!! Happy Crafting! It looks like you got some great stuff.

Toriz said...

*Nods at Deanna*

Intense Guy said...

Goodness... how do you find time to blog with all that crafting and knitting you are doing?

Smiles. That scarf looks great! And you got enough goodies there to keep you busy for a while! Hopefully the Christmas goodies will be "cooling".

Rita said...

Great scarf! And look at all those goodies!!! Whoohoo! You're going to have some fun-fun-fun!! Can hardly wait to see what you do with it all. And you should have your old goodies coming from your mom's, too! Happy for you. You have so much to keep those creative juices flowing! :):)

Toriz said...

Iggy:
Let's just say I cram a lot in to my awake time... LOL!

Thanks about the scarf. :)

Rita:
Thanks! :)

Yep... Loads of stuff to make things with, and loads of things I plan to make with them! :)

Lynn said...

Wow now that is a stash of goodies!! I love the scarf too :o)

AliceKay said...

I agree with Deanna. Looks like Christmas in July has hit your place. LOL Have fun with all of your crafting supplies. :)

That's a really nice scarf you made for Pia's Ryan. I'm sure he will love it. (i think Pia will, too)

Can't wait to see the little airplane you're making for Max. :)

Toriz said...

Lynn:
Thanks! :)

AK:
Thanks! I hope they will love it! :)

You wont have long to wait for the plane... I've knitted the pieces and made a start at stitching them together, so I'm hoping to get the plane finished tomorrow. Then I'll tell you what's next on my ever growing "things I plan to make" list. LOL!