Friday, March 16, 2012

7 cards and 2 health issues

I thought I'd post a couple of photos of the cards I made recently.



The one with the big flower and the three butterflies is a get well card for my Grandma, who had a knee opperation at the start of the month; she appears to be recovering well from it, though I dare say she'd appreciate any healing energies/prayers you may want to send her way. For those who knew her when she was on the blogs... It's the one with the Yorkshire Terrier she had from us; Jayde Bramblerose (Jayde being the Yorkie... My Grandma's name is Muriel).

The one with the flower, heart, butterfly and rainbow is a Mother's Day card for my Mam (it's Mothers' Day here on March 18th). The other two are birthday cards; one for an online friend, one for my brother, Wayne.

I also made this one:


It's a get well/thinking of you card for my Mother-In-Law, Jenifer, who we recently learned is battling cancer. It's hoped they've managed to remove it, but it's too soon to be sure. Any positive energies/prayers to help that along would be very much appreciated.

Anyway, back to the cards...

I made a birthday card for an online friend:


I also made a new home card for my Mam:


Those are all I've made recently, though I expect there will be more before too long. :)

12 comments:

Autumn said...

Sorry to hear about those with health issues. Prayers of course!

Very creative card making. I've thought about trying that somday. I guess I just need to 'go for it'.

That corgi :) said...

I like all the cards you made, Tori; it is interesting when you guys celebrate Mother's Day as opposed to when we do in May; I'm sure your mom will like the card. So sorry about all the health issues; always hard when it affects those we love.

I do hope you have a good day though

betty

Furry Bottoms said...

So I take it your Mam moved to a new house? Those cards are so darling! I am sorry for the ones with health issues, but these cards are sure to cheer them up! :)

Rita said...

Prayers for everyone.
You've really been busy and creative! What fun! I hope you have a really nice weekend. It's unusually warm up here. Like June!

Jenny Woolf said...

What cute and lovely cards! They will cheer up any recipient.
I really hope your relatives' health issues clear up. They cast a shadow over life.

Celticspirit said...

I will send prayers Tori!
The cards are very nice. You did a wonderful job on them and I'm sure they will be much appreciated.
Wishing you peace and happiness! :)

AliceKay said...

So sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. I hope the cancer can be removed and her body can be healed. Prayers for her.

I also hope your grandma recovers as quickly as possible from her knee surgery. Those things take time sometimes. My dad has had two knee replacements and my mother has had one. Prayers for your grandma as well.

Those are really special cards. You're very creative. :)

Magaly Guerrero said...

My prayers are with your grandma and mother-in-law. I truly hope you mother-in-law's cancer is treatable.

I'm sure you'll fill every card with healing and I'll send them some, too.

Toriz said...

Thanks all; both about the cards and the healing energies/prayers/candles for my Mother-In-Law and Grandma. *Hugs*

Betty:
Good to see you back on the blogs! :)

Nikki:
Yep; she just got a new home a couple of weeks ago and is in the process of moving in right now.

Deanna said...

Those are some very nice cards and whoever receives them are very lucky!

I'm sorry to hear your MIL is dealing with cancer. I pray they got it all.

I'm sorry I haven't been around the blogs lately. Have not been feeling well.

Deanna

Intense Guy said...

Get Well Soonest Tori's Grandmother and Mother in Law!

Toriz said...

Deanna:
That's OK; we all have times like that. *Hugs* Hope you're feeling better now?

And thanks!

Iggy:
Thanks for the get well wishes for my Grandma and Mother-In-Law! :)