Monday, March 05, 2012

Kero's Korner: New bowls and lead

Hi humans, it's Kero again.

One of my bowls that were new when we moved here got damaged, so I had a replacement. Here I am by them:


Don't know why they're empty though... That shouldn't be the case, surely?

I also had a new lead. Willow has a lead that lets her run far from the humans, and I was upset that I didn't, so Mami got me one. Here are a couple of photos of me that were taken when I was trying it out:



Being able to run almost like I could when Mami used to let me off the lead where we lived when we lived by the park before is great!

I love walkies!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

8 comments:

AliceKay said...

It's not fun having your bowl go empty just when you want to go take a bite. I'm sure this was just a temporary thing. LOL

And it is only fair that you should get a new lead, too. Enjoy your walkies. :)

Magaly Guerrero said...

So cool that you got new bowls, Kero love.

And I love walkies, too!

Rita said...

Nice new bowls and lead. Has to be fun to be able to run a bit farther and smell more things. ;)

Deanna said...

Ahhhh a little taste of freedom there. Don't get too sure of yourself,Kero!

Sorry your old new bowl got broken, but a new one sure is nice!

You're looking good!

Intense Guy said...

What would like more than anything else in that bowl Kero?

I like that new lead! I hope its strong since you are a strong lil' dude!

Mina said...

Oh Kero, you are just adorable! I love your new bowl and lead. Enjoy those walks, sweetie.

Toriz said...

Kero said...

AK:
Yes, it was only temporary; it got filled afterwards.

Mags:
Thanks! And, good for you on loving walkies!

Rita:
Absolutely!

Deanna:
Thanks!

Iggy:
Chicken covered in cheese!

The lead's designed to be able to take pulling from a dog weighing up to 50kg, and I only weigh about 12kg, so it should be OK.

Mina:
Thanks; I will!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Furry Bottoms said...

Kero, you're positively glowing!