Saturday, March 31, 2012

Aliens, apprentices and alphas

A little over a week ago, I ended up having a movie marathon.

I rewatched some movies I know I've reviewed on here before:

Lilo And Stitch
Lilo And Stitch 2: Stitch Has A Glitch
Stitch: The Movie
The Sorcerer's Apprentice

I obviously enjoyed those; I wouldn't have watched them again otherwise. ;)

Then I watched one I hadn't watched before. It was "Alpha And Omega" and told the story of two wolves (Kate and Humphrey) who live in Jasper National Park and have known each other since puppyhood, when they were really close. But now that they're grown it matters that Kate is an Alpha and Humphrey is an Omega; especially with the pact Kate's father has made with the wolf in charge of another pack who have moved in to the area, which is for Kate to marry the other wolf's son (Garth). But just as Kate's about to go ahead with the arranged marriage, Kate and Humphrey are captured by the park rangers to repopulate a park in Idaho. So now they need to find their way home so Kate can marry Garth and bring peace to the packs.

I've wanted to see it for ages, and I'm glad I finally got to. It was a great movie; funny in places, sweet in others, and - in my opinion - well worth the wait I had to go through to get to watch it!

7 comments:

AliceKay said...

That looks like a really cute movie. Something I'd like to watch myself. Thanks for sharing! :)

Deanna said...

That sounds like a good movie, Tori.

Rita said...

Glad you liked the new one and enjoyed your re-warching. :)

That corgi :) said...

Was that movie animated, Tori? It does sound interesting! I like Lilo and Stitch too, that was a cute one!

betty

Magaly Guerrero said...

It sounds like an amazing watch. I'm adding it to my list. I'm interested in seeing how the relationship between Kate and Humphrey has evolved over the years.

Intense Guy said...

I haven't even seen Lilo and Stitch (the first one) yet...

Toriz said...

Glad you all enjoyed hearing about the movies! :)

*Stares in amazement at Iggy* Really? You should fix that!