Saturday, March 10, 2012

Kero's Korner: Lucky escape!

Hi humans, this is Kero.

I had a VERY lucky escape Thursday!

We went for big walkies, and then we went in to a building. I knew as soon as we walked through the door what it was... A vet! I whined and tugged, but the humans wouldn't take us back out. After ages and ages we went in to a room. I was so scared of what they were going to do to me...

But they didn't do anything to me!

We were there for Willow to have things done to her, and apart from a quick compliment about how cute I was, and a question about if I was there for something to be done to me, the vet ignored me. So I got out of there without having to have anything done. I can't tell you how relieved I was!

Willow wasn't so lucky... Check out her post and you'll see what I mean!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

8 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Well, you lucked out....this time! Hugs to you, you silly dog!

Celticspirit said...

Hi Kero! You sure were lucky to escape from that *vet* person this time! I enjoyed reading your friend Willow's post too.

Intense Guy said...

*giggles*

I guess they didn't want to know what your temperature was Kero... because any one can see that you are "Hot!"

:)

Magaly Guerrero said...

I hope you gave Willow a few kisses to make her feel better. I'm off to read her post, poor things probably still needs hugs. Vets can be sooo scary.

Rita said...

What could be better than going to the vet and not having it be your turn?!! :):):)

The Coexist Cafe said...

Whew! I know that feeling, that's for sure. So glad you escaped unscathed, Kero! :) Too bad for Willow, though...!

AliceKay said...

Lucky you. :) I bet that doesn't happen often.

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Thanks for your comments sharing my relief!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero