Saturday, March 24, 2012

Me and Kero - March 2012, + toddler photos

I just thought I'd share a couple of photos of me and Kero that Kelly took the other day.




If you want to see some baby/toddler photos, go over to my Mam's blog; over the past couple of days she's posted photos of Harrison and Emma. She also has a little bit about how things went during Emma's day in nursery/play group/cylch meithrin (or is it meithryn? *shrugs*)... Just pick one... As well as a photo of her taken while she was there (we assume by her Nanny Jane when she went to pick her up).

6 comments:

That corgi :) said...

I like the pictures of you and Kero, Tori! The one when you are bending down on your knees right by him is adorable!

betty

Intense Guy said...

I agree with Betty, the one with you posed with Kero (the champion poser) is an excellent photo!!

You both look prety happy too!

AliceKay said...

I agree with Betty and Iggy. That's a great photo of the two of you together. :)

Toriz said...

Betty, Iggy & AK:
Thanks; glad you liked the photos! :)

Furry Bottoms said...

I love seeing pictures of you and Kero!

Toriz said...

Nikki:
Glad you loved seeing the pictures! :)