Thursday, March 08, 2012

Thank you Rita, Leah and Dagan!

The rune symbols Rita and her daughter-in-law, Leah, made me so I can make a chart for which rune is which are great; those who have read Rita's blog will have seen them. Here's a photo for the rest of you:


I'll get better pictures when they get made in to the chart.

Anyway, guess what?

The runes weren't alone in the package I got from Rita.

I also got this craft stuff:



Thanks Rita, Leah and Dagan!

(Dagan gets a "thank you" too, because he stood in line to post the package).

7 comments:

Rita said...

Oh, you're so welcome, Tori!! I hope you can use everything. Thought maybe you could use a little bling--LOL! Glad you like the goodies. :):)

Intense Guy said...

Aww that was so nice of Rita, Leah and Dagan!!

Imagine... a guy standing in line to post a package to someone 1/2 around the world that he barely knows just because he wants to make a couple someones very special to him happy...

Furry Bottoms said...

I love that Dagan mailed the package! He was part of the gift giving. And those card making stuff is CUTE!!!

Toriz said...

Rita:
I'm sure I'm going to have lots of fun with the craft bits! :)

Iggy:
Yep, that was very nice of him! And nice of Leah and Rita to make the runes and organize the craft bits for the package! :)

Nikki:
Exactly; he was part of the gift giving... That's why he gets thanks too! :)

AlphaBetsy said...

Those runes are awesome!! Kudos to Rita and Leah for making them work for you. Amazing.

Blessings.

AliceKay said...

Very special gifts. :)

Toriz said...

Betsy & AK:
Indeed! :)