Saturday, March 10, 2012

Willow's World: went to see the big water

Hi humans, this is Willow again. I have a photo that the Iggy human sorted (thanks Iggy human). It was taken when I went to see the big water yesterday (Friday). I spent some time inspecting the stones; there weren't stones when I went to the beach before! Then I realized how close I was to the big water the humans call the "ocean" and raced in to it. I was having a great time paddling about in it... Until it hit me in the face! When it did that I ran away from it. The humans say if I turn sideways or keep my back to where it comes in then it wont hit me in the face. But I'm not sure what they mean by that. Apparently I'm going there again in a bit... Hopefully it wont hit me this time! Lots of licks, Willow

No comments: