Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring flowers and sea fog

As a general rule - well, when my sleep schedule allows for it - what happens is that in the morning, Kelly walks Willow, and I walk Kero either just before or just after (depending on who's ready first). But in the afternoon the four of us go together.

During one of these afternoon walks... A little over a week ago now... Kelly mentioned that he could see some of the flowers coming up. So, I asked him to grab a photo. He grabbed two, and here they are:



Soon afterwards he commented that the fog was rolling in from the sea. So I asked him to try and get a photo of that too. These are what he managed to get:



Thanks to Kelly for taking the photos for me, and to Iggy for sorting them (as well as for sorting all the other photos Kelly and I have been posting on our blogs lately).

9 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Yay for spring flowers!!!

:) They look like purple and white Crocuses (Croci?)

Mina said...

Those flowers are so lovely! I have always liked the fog unless I have to drive in it. These pictures reminds me of Victorian London. ;-)

Rita said...

Looks like spring is arriving your way! :)

Toriz said...

Iggy:
You could be right. :)

Mina:
I'm not surprised; most of the places around here are Victorian or a little older, and we're only a little south of London.

Toriz said...

Rita:
Yep! :)

Deanna said...

Snow in the previous post and flowers in this one. Now how confusing is that?!? The fog is really something.

Toriz said...

Deanna:
Yep, definitely a big weather difference, LOL!

Thing is, the photos in this post were taken about two weeks after the ones in the previous post; I was rather behind on posting things (I'm getting there with catching up though).

AliceKay said...

I know I left a comment here when I read this the other day, but I don't see it here anymore. :(

I said something like...looks like crocuses to me. (croci?) LOL

Thanks to Kelly for taking the pics and thanks to Iggy for sorting them.

(not sure what happened to my comment tho)

Toriz said...

AK:
Blogger sometimes eats comments, so I'm guessing that's what happened? *Shrugs*

Glad you came back and left another one though. And also that you liked the photos! :)