Friday, November 23, 2007

Letter and a housing officer

So, I called the doctor yesterday, and she is 100% willing to write me a letter for the housing. She says they charge for those though, but I don't really mind that. We'll get a call from the receptionist at the doctors' surgery when the letter is ready to be picked up and paid for. Then we can send it on to the housing people.

And, speaking of the housing people... We have a "housing officer" coming to see us on Tuesday morning. So, hopefully this means we're moving forward in our quest to move. We wont be moved this side of Christmas, but we don't really want to be trying to move on top of Christmas anyway. But, having a housing officer come to see us is definately a step in the right direction, and means we stand a good chance of being moved by Easter, if not before.

Anyway, just thought I'd update you on that.

Tori

4 comments:

LadyStyx said...

Good to see some progress in this area. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Tori_Z said...

Thanks LadyStyx.

AliceKay said...

Sounds like good news to me, Tori.

Tori_Z said...

AK:
Yes, it is good news. Hopefully things go well on Tuesday and we will soon be out of here.