(Book 12 in the Inspector Morse series)
By Colin Dexter
"On the hunt for a sniper who shot a physical therapist as she sat sipping her morning coffee in her suburban home, Inspector Morse's search takes him from the striptease clubs of Soho to the courtyards of Oxford University."
(Above taken from here).
I thought it was an excellent book! But then, aren't all the Inspector Morse stories good reads? Not that I've read many of them - and, frankly, I can't remember which ones I have read in the past - but I remember reading a couple before, and I remember enjoying them; like I enjoyed this one!
5 comments:
I think I've seen some Inspector Morse shows on PBS. Never read any of the books, tho. They sound good. :)
Rita:
They are. :)
I'm glad you enjoyed this book. :)
I never miss a chance to see Inspector Morse (and Lewis) on PBS. I hadn't realized they were books! LOL!
Thanks AK! :)
LOL @ Iggy!
Post a Comment