"The semi-autobiographical story centers on the complexities of love and commitment in a family torn apart when faced by an unexpected tragedy."
(Above taken from this page).
All I can say about this one is... I couldn't get in to it, and after about five or ten minutes got bored and changed the channel.
5 comments:
I watched the trailer for this movie thru one of the links and then read the synopsis. I think this is one of those movies where you need to watch a good deal of it in order to get involved into the storyline. It seems to be a bit dark, but I think I would probably like the ending.
This one is already in my saved section. Not out yet on DVD on Netflix. I think you'd have to be in the mood for it. One of those darker, psychological movies, but it has great actors and I know I will watch it.
AK & Rita:
Maybe that was my issue; I tend to lose interest quickly in the "dark" movies if they don't grab my attention from the start.
*Shrugs*
I don't like dark, as in not a lot of light, movies... I paid to see something - not just candle flickers.
I thought the Harry Potter movies were getting darker and darker too.. my favorites are the ones where I can actually see Hermione.
:)
*Chuckles at Iggy*
Silly goose!
Post a Comment