Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hot, wet, Monday

It was wet, it was grey and gloomy, and it was hot. That's all I have to say about my Monday! The weather part of it, anyway.

I was going to be going to town to get a new microphone for myself, and a new headset for Kelly. But, I changed my mind. I'd have been too hot in a jacket, but needed a jacket because it was pouring with rain, and I couldn't be bothered with fussing about with an umbrella (the only other option). So, I decided I'd just get the mic and headset when I go in town on Friday.

Yes, I did say Friday. I know I normally go in on Tuesdays, but since Mam is away, and Kero has to go to the groomer tomorrow, I'm going on Friday instead.

OK, wont ramble on any more tonight. Need to see about bed if I'm going to be up in time to get Kero to the groomer for 9:30 am.

Tori

4 comments:

Robyn said...

oh dear, i hate days like that! If you dont wear a jacket you get soaked, if you do you cook!
Good option, waiting till friday. Hey, I set off for *FRANCE* on Friday!

Tori_Z said...

I wish I was coming to France too!

Don't forget to tell me all about it on your blog when you get home, ok?

Robyn said...

oh, dont worry!
*imagines three page long essay on 'My Trip To France' on blog*

Tori_Z said...

LOL!