Sunday, June 10, 2007

It's SO hot!!!

I've spent most of the day sitting in front of the fan eating ice lollies. Which was fun, but still didn't cool me down very much.

Poor Kero's spent the whole day alternating between sleeping in various different spots. I think he's been trying to find a cool place to sleep. Poor thing. He's all furry right now, because of it being close to time for him to go to the groomer (he goes on Tuesday) and all that fur just makes a day like today seem even hotter.

We usually have dinner some time between 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm, but it was so hot today that we didn't even think about making food until after 8:30 pm. And, by the time it was cooked it was after 9:30 pm, and, thankfully, a fair bit cooler.

Megan brought a frog home when we were dishing up dinner. It was dead, and she dropped it by my feet. Now, I don't have a problem with frogs, but... I picked it up, not realising what it was, and then dropped it on the floor and ran away from it. At this point, all I knew was it was something slimy, and dead, and I wasn't too happy about touching it. Then Kelly went to see what it was, and told me it was a frog. I went and washed my hands while Kelly threw the dead frog away. Megan wasn't too happy we threw her present to us away, so I told her we liked her gift, but added that in future we would REALLY appreciate it if the 'presents' stayed outside.

That's pretty much all that I have to say.


The only other thing I could add - and have decided that I will add - is that I did get Zararose to level 49 last night, and I got Keroberous (the mage on World Of Warcraft, not the dog) to level 33 today. And, now I'm going to go read some of my book.

Tori

5 comments:

AliceKay said...

How hot was it?

Tori_Z said...

Ummm... at the time I postsd this, it was 17 Degrees Celcius (don't know what that is in Fahranhite). Bearing in mind, it was close to midnight when I posted it. Throughout the day it was around 30 Degrees Celcius, I think. I'm not 100% sure if the day time temp is correct, but I know the temp when I posted this was, because literally just after I hit "publish" the radio told me. lol!

AliceKay said...

According to the conversion web site I keep in my Favorites on this computer, 17C is 62.6F and 30C is 86.0F. Friday was really hot here...around 90F (32.2C)in a lot of places and humid. Too darn hot for me.

Tori_Z said...

TY for that, AK.

I don't like heat. I prefer freezing cold temps (ok, not quite freezing, but close to it) and snow! Lots and lots of snow!

AliceKay said...

right...I remember the snow girl now.