Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tiring Tuesday

Kero's been to the groomer, and now he's all clean, fluffy, and smells nice. I wonder how long he's going to be clean for this time? LOL!


Today has been a nicer day, weather wise. It's been one of those days when it's warm, and dry, but not too hot. I like this kind of weather, because, though it's nice enough to do whatever things it is that you want to be doing, it's not so hot that you can't find the energy to do those things.

However, apart from the perfect weather, today hasn't been the best of days. I'm not saying it's been a bad day, but I've definitely had better ones.

Firstly, I had trouble sleeping again, and finally fell asleep about an hour before I had to get up.

Then, while taking Kero to the groomer, Kero's lead snapped. He decided he wasn't going to go to the groomer, and pulled the opposite way to me, snapping his lead. So, I guess that retractable lead wasn't as good as it seemed to be. Plus, it seems I'm going to be buying Kero a new lead when I go to town on Friday. Good thing is, I do have a little lead I can use until then. It's not the best lead though. It's not very long, and it's not very strong, so I wouldn't want to use it for too long, but it will be fine until Friday.

While Kero was at the dog groomer, I spent some time with my Dad. I don't spend a lot of time with my Dad usually. Not because I don't see him, because I see him a lot, it's just that Dad and I are both usually in our own worlds, and usually barely exchange more than a few words. But, today we spent some time together. Admittedly all we were doing was working on some stuff on World Of Warcraft, but at least we were having a conversation. LOL!

My Nan came home from town not long before I was due to go pick Kero up from the groomer. She made me an egg sandwich. I love Nan's egg sandwiches! Unfortunately, stopping for the egg sandwich meant that by the time I left my parents' place, I was already late picking Kero up. And, since I had to go get some milk before picking him up, I ended up about half an hour late getting him. Which then meant I ended up missing the bus, and waiting for almost an hour for another one.

I was meant to pick Kero up at 12:30 pm. But, I never got to the groomer until about 1:00 pm. We finally got home just before 2:00 pm. By which time I was exhausted!

Well, I think that covers just about everything.



Robyn said...

You know how his lead snapped? Did he run down the street?
Sounds hectic anyway.

AliceKay said...

We all have days where things don't always go as planned. Thankfully, they don't happen very often. *hugs*

Tori_Z said...

He ran a bit, but he still had some lead attatched to him, so I held on to that bit. Then picked him up to carry him the rest of the way.

Thanks AK.