Sunday, June 24, 2007

Saturday strolls & such

I had quite a nice day yesterday.

The weather was nice, so, after 'Jake' left, and I'd fed the animals and had my morning snack, Kero and I went for a nice little walk. We went for another little walk after lunch too. Chance and Sakura joined us for that one. After our lunch time walk, I sat and watched my 'Great Expectations' DVD while fiddling on the PC. I really enjoyed the movie.

Kero, Sakura and I went for another walk after dinner, and I took my camera with me. I haven't got the photos from the camera on to the PC yet though. So, I'll have to post them another time.

When we came home, I listened to some more of my Harry Potter audio CD, then went to bed. I'm trying to finish listening to it so I can concentrate on reading my book, but I keep snuggling up with Kero on the bed to listen to it, and falling asleep. Oops!

I'm even getting used to the tastes of fruits and healthy snacks and starting to enjoy them a little more than I used to. Thing is, when you aren't used to having something you don't tend to find it enjoyable when you have it as a rule.

I found this really nice cereal and milk bar - it's meant for babies and toddlers, but who cares? - that tastes almost like a bar of white chocolate. Which is awesome, because that's my favourite kind of chocolate. But, it's a healthy 'toddler finger-food' snack. And there's this pack of 'lunch box snacks' that are pieces of dried fruit in little packets. They're quite nice too. Also, despite what a lot of people say about rice cakes, I've found some really nice tasting apple ones.

So, all in all, yesterday was a pretty good day!

Tori

2 comments:

AliceKay said...

I was looking at all of the different kinds of rice cakes our grocery store had on it's shelf the other day...never realized they had so many kinds. I'm glad you found a few things you like. :)

Tori_Z said...

So am I. LOL! :)