Monday, June 04, 2007

My weekend - a summery

I've had a nice, relaxing weekend. I kind of needed it after having Shireen, but at the same time, I really missed her. It was SO quiet without her! I know, I know, I was moaning about being tired, and longing for my sleep. Can't win, eh?

Mam came down and put some varnish on the table for me today. Our new table is wooden, and didn't seem to have any varnish or anything on it. So, we got some last Tuesday, and Mam varnished it for me today. We also decorated the bathroom with some blue dolphin and fish tile transfers I got on Tuesday.

I FINALLY got an appointment to see the dietitian. I also got an appointment to see my Gynecologist. I have to see the dietitian on Tuesday June 19th at 3:00 pm, and the Gynecologist on Thursday June 21st at 2:20 pm. That's going to be a busy week for me, isn't it?

That's just about everything that's happened this weekend (apart from me finishing my book, which I mentioned in my last post). So, I'm going to end this now, and go make myself a cup of tea.

Tori

No comments: