Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Yep, it's me again

I know, I know, I've already done two posts today. Do you think maybe I'm addicted to this blog thing? Hmm... Actually, I'm not sure I want that question answered. LOL!

Anyway, the photo in this post is Kero with the rawhide treat thingy that my Grandma sent back for him with my Mam. Mam kept meaning to give it to me, but she kept forgetting. Mind you, I was just as bad, and forgot each time I was there too. Kero had another treat too. It was a sort of meat chew thing. And my Grandma had sent a pouch of chicken flavoured cat food each for Sakura, Megan and Chance.

There was a present for Kelly and I too. It was actually a late anniversary present from my Grandma. A really nice purple blanket. We really like it. Thanks Grandma.

Well, Mam and I had loads of fun playing with the quizzes, and posting our results on our blogs. We did a few quizzes that we couldn't be bothered to post on the blogs too. Mam has never posted so much on her blog. In fact, I think she posted more on her blog yesterday than she had in total before. I guess the 'nonsensical dribble' on my blog really did inspire her. LOL!

I've had a pretty good day today too. Mam and I went shopping. We didn't get much, but we had a good time, and that's what matters. I got:

  • A new kettle (because my old one seemed to be leaking)
  • A tuna, sweetcorn, cheese and onion baguette for myself (Mam didn't want a baguette this week)
  • A green rope giraffe toy for Kero (because 'Jake' chewed up the blue one that I got him for his birthday)
  • A treat each for Kero and Willow (Kero always gets a treat from me on shopping day, and Willow always gets one from me when I go to my parents' place, which I'll be doing tomorrow)
  • A new, purple hairbrush
And, of course, I got the usual weekly food shopping done.

I also ordered some stuff for home delivery...

  • A new toaster (to match my new kettle)
  • A new saucepan set (because my set is a set Mam gave me when she got new ones almost two years ago)
  • A set of baking stuff (baking sheets, roasting tins, and pie dishes)
They're being delivered some time between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm on Thursday.

Looks like my kitchen stuff is going to be white now, not yellow. Most of my kitchen stuff has ended up being white instead of yellow. It's amazing how hard it is to find yellow stuff.

Anyway, I've probably bored you enough for one day.

Tori

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Our kitchen stuff is genuine seventies orange. I mean, the scales we have the won the 1974 kitchen utensil award (or something..) and theyre bright orange.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

glad you liked the pressie's i sent down for you all .

grandma x