Friday, June 22, 2007

Kero & fruit deserts

I mostly just wanted to share this photo of Kero, since there's not much to say today, because I've not really done anything today.

About all I did today, was spend most of this morning making most of my fruit into deserts in little pots, then putting them in the freezer.

I got a new blender yesterday, so I used it to make some of the fruit in to smoothies. Some of them I used to make toppings for some of my deserts, some I froze on their own so I could use them as toppings for future deserts, or, defrost and drink them as smoothies at a later date.

So, I'm not going to bore you with nonsense. Not today anyway, lol!

Tori

2 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well tori i guess you are well suplied with frozen puddings and things for now and for the future , well done you .

and that is a smashing picci of our kero ( big hug for him from gr/grandma and xxxx )

Tori_Z said...

I sure am!

And, yes it is a nice photo, isn't it?