Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers' Day quotes

Since it's Fathers' Day today, I thought I would share a couple of quotes I found about fathers.

"A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again." -- Enid Bagnold

"Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad." -- Anne Geddes

"Fathers, like mothers, are not born. Men grow into fathers - and fathering is a very important stage in their development." -- David M. Gottesman

"My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it." -- Clarence Budington Kelland

Happy Fathers' Day to every Dad, Da, Dadi, Daddy, Papa, and Father out there!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

I like those quotes a lot, Tori - especially the one Sunday, 20 June 2010

"Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad." -- Anne Geddes

Intense Guy said...

:)

*Hugs* Hope your dad enjoyed his day!

Rita said...

Wonderful quotes for Father's Day!!!
:):)

AliceKay said...

Very nice quotes. I hope your dad had a Happy Father's Day.

Toriz said...

Deanna:
That's my favourite too. :)

Rita:
Glad you enjoyed the quotes.

Iggy and AK:
He seemed to enjoy his day.