Friday, June 18, 2010

Kero's korner: more from my world

Hi humans, it's Kero here!

Hang on, let me just get a drink...



And maybe a little bite to eat...



OK, now that I'm comfy...



... I will tell you about my week.

Last week nothing really exciting happened, that's why I decided to just catch up on sharing some photos with you that I hadn't gotten around to posting. About the only interesting things that happened were that I went to visit Willow on the Sunday, and the human who came to visit Gwydion with her Mami was there. I'm talking about Natalie. Natalie likes me, so I like her. I like most humans, but I like them even more if they like me. Then Mamgu took me for walkies on Monday, and Dadi took me on Thursday. Those were the highlights of last week, which is why I thought you would be more interested in the photos.

As for this week...

I spent some time in the garden with Mami, gave Gwydion some kisses, cuddled with Gwydion and Mami, played with Mami, had walkies with Mami (and sometimes with Dadi too), ate some nice treats, chased some birds who had the cheek to walk about on MY grass, had a car ride to go and visit Willow, and played with Daisy and Poppy a bit.

That was my week. I'm tired just writing about it though, so I need a nap now.



Licks and sniffs,
Kero

P.S. Sorry my post is late today, but me and Mami wrote it last night and thought we set it up to publish at lunch time, but we actually saved it in drafts instead, so it didn't publish. Oops!

8 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Yay! It's Kero!!!!

*Wags his tail really hard since he is happy to see Kero*

You look so spifty in that bed Kero! Tell me, which is better, your bed, or the sofa? I got people saying I shouldn't sleep in the sofa but ... maybe you would understand it?

Oh, before I forget... here are some treats and toys I got ya!

Licks and ear rubs,

Iggy

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Iggy:
Thanks! :)

There's nothing wrong with sofas. Now, don't get me wrong, I love beds too, and I sleep in beds most nights. But sometimes it's just easier to grab a nap on the sofa.

Don't tell her I told you, but my Mami sometimes sleeps on the sofa. We both love our bed, but sometimes we sleep better on the sofa.

Licks, sniffs, and tail wags,
Kero

AliceKay said...

A nap sounds like a good idea. You look cute in your bed. :)

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Thank you AK!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Rita said...

What do you mean? That sounds like an exciting week. Going on walks sounds like fun--if I could go without a leash--where I want--when I want--and there were no people around--or anything scary. I hate leashes and let everyone know it. Do dogs get bored?

No sofa at my house, but I find endless places to snooze. I hope the next week is more exciting for you. Keep sniffing! :)
Always, Karma

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Karma:
You misunderstand me, I meant not exciting to the humans. To me, each walk is another adventure. So many things to sniff, so many things to pee on... How can that be boring? I only wish humans didn't insist on leashes so much. There is one place where I can go off the leash, but I don't go there often now that it's further away. Besides, I can't go off the leash even there unless I go with other humans as well as my Mami. When it's just Mami she doesn't let me off the leash because it's hard for her to keep track of where I am. Besides, where we do our daily walkies it would be too easy for me to end up in the road and get hit by a car or something. I'm glad you get walkies too though.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Rita said...

I can't go out unless I am in my carrier/stroller. I absolutely hate to go outside. I hate leashes and lie on the ground in protest--and that's before we ever leave my dear home. I am an indoor cat and smelling everything from the porch is heaven to me.

I'd be terrified to run loose outside and I am sure something might kill you if you mami wasn't there to protect you. You are braver than I. Even the hallway is scary to me. Stay close to your humans at all times when you're out in the big world!
Always, Karma

Toriz said...

Kero said...

I'm sorry to hear that you're so scared of the world, Karma. I can understand why though... The big world is a scary place to be!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero