Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gwydion's Sunday Squeaks: photos and food

Hello humans, this is Gwydion again.

I have some new photos of me and my house to share, so I'll do that first.









OK, well, I said I would tell you humans more about me, so...

I'm quite quiet for a guinea pig, and I don't weak as much as a lot of guinea pigs do. And when I weak, I tend to do it quietly. I love to cuddle, enjoy getting brushed, and love my food. Well, most of it. I really like cabbage, carrots, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, apple, strawberries, broccoli and cauliflower. But I don't like blueberries, oranges and corn. Those are the foods I have tasted so far since living with my new family. My Mami wont let me have much of most of the things. She's such a spoil sport.

OK, all this talk of food is making me hungry, so I'm going to go and eat the food Mami left in my bowl for me before they left for that club place.

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

5 comments:

AliceKay said...

What a nice new home you have there, Gwydion. You are one lucky guinea pig. I hope you enjoyed your food. :)

(time for me to find some breakfast)

Intense Guy said...

Weak, weak weak, weak weak!

I think, or at least I hope, I said "Hello Gywdion! Nice to squeak at you!"

Sounds like you have been trying all sorts of food - I'm surprised you don't like oranges, corn and blueberries.

I guess not liking blueberries is okay, they would make your tongue turn blue anyway.

Cuddles and soft head noogies,

Iggy

Celticspirit said...

I love your house! It's very nice and you've got lots of neat stuff in it. You are a very lucky guinea pig to have such caring humans. :)

Rita said...

Nice house and so many foods to try! Glad you are a quiet weaker and love to be brushed and cuddled. ;)

Toriz said...

LOL @ Iggy. ;)

Gwydion said...

Thank you all. Yes, I like my house!

Iggy:
That's true, I wouldn't want a blue tongue. I don't know why I don't like those things though. Mami tried me with them over and over again, and I just didn't want to know. I pushed them out of my way so I ould get to things I wanted more, turned away from them when Mami put them right under my nose... Basically, I made it plain I didn't want to know.

Squeak soon,
Gwydion