Monday, October 24, 2011

Birthdays for today and last week

I missed a couple of friends' birthdays, and there are a couple happening today, so I want to catch up...

October 17th was Max (Pia's youngest)'s 1st birthday.
October 19th was Pia's birthday.
And today (October 24th) is both Barb's and Louise's birthdays.

Happy belated birthday to Max and Pia, and happy birthday to Barb and Louise!

Also, happy birthday to anyone else who had your birthday in October but didn't get a "happy birthday" from me!

I hope you had - or are having - a fantastic birthday!

4 comments:

That corgi :) said...

So sweet to wish all a happy birthday! Lots of October birthdays for people you know! I hope you have a good day!

betty

AliceKay said...

Happy Birthday to Max, and to Pia, and to Barb, and to Louise. I hope they all had (have) a great day.

Deanna said...

Birthday wishes to all with October birthdays.

Toriz said...

Thank you all for adding your birthday wishes to mine. :)

Betty:
I know a lot of people, so there are at least a few birthdays every month, and I like to try and wish everyone a happy birthday; even if they probably wont see it! ;)