Sunday, October 09, 2011

Marmaduke (2010 Movie)

"Marmaduke, the world's most lovable Great Dane, leaps from comic strip fame (appearing in 600 newspapers in over 20 countries) to big screen stardom in this family comedy event. A suburban family moves to a new neighborhood in Orange County, California with their large yet lovable Great Dane, who has a tendency to wreak havoc in his own oblivious way. But its not all living large for the Duke, who finds that fitting in with his new four-legged friends - and a potential romantic interest - isn't always easy for a super-sized teenage dog. Owen Wilson gives the beloved Great Dane his voice in the film, which also features the voices of Fergie, George Lopez, Emma Stone and Kiefer Sutherland."

(Click here to go to the page I got the above text from; and to find out more about the movie).

I haven't seen many Marmaduke comics, but I'm like a little kid... Talking animals will get me interested in watching a movie. LOL! So, I watched the Marmaduke movie and... Well, I'm glad I did! It was a great movie; really funny!

8 comments:

AliceKay said...

Terri and I watched this movie a few weeks ago and we loved it. :)

Toriz said...

AK:
Glad to hear that! :)

Rita said...

I always liked the comic. Watched the trailer--and, except for the dancing dog park full of dogs, not too bad--LOL! :)

That corgi :) said...

I have heard that it was a good movie; glad you enjoyed it!!

betty

Toriz said...

Rita:
If your only issue is the dancing dogs, worry not; that's not a big feature of the movie. ;)

Betty:
Well, you heard right, LOL!

Deanna said...

Another one to share with the grand! Thanks for the review.

Toriz said...

Deanna:
You're welcome, and, yeah, they'll love it! :)

Serena said...

Thanks for the review, Tori! Will check it out ~ :)