Thursday, October 06, 2011

Happy birthday AliceKay

Today I can't get online, so I scheduled this post, because I wanted to make sure to get a birthday message sent out to one of my very best friends; I wanted to make sure she knew that she was a very special person, and that I will be thinking of her on this day, and hoping she's having the most wonderful birthday she could possibly have.

From the title you probably figured it out; today is AliceKay's birthday (it's a private blog, so if you don't have permission from her to read it then you're wasting your time clicking the link).

Happy birthday, aliceKay!

I hope you're having a wonderful day, filled with all the love and happiness you deserve! :)

7 comments:

Rita said...

Happy birthday, AliceKay!! :):)

Intense Guy said...

Happy Birthday Alice Kay!!

This is such a nice birthday "card"!

Deanna said...

Happy Birthday to Alice Kay. I hope she is celebrating.

Iggy let us know you are in your new home, Tori. Can't wait to hear more!

AliceKay said...

Aww...thank you very much, Tori. I know you were very busy packing things up for your move and then moving, so you taking the time to make this special blog for me was touching. Thank you so much. You're a beautiful friend, and yes, I did have a wonderful day. My friends have helped me feel pretty special today. :)

I hope you, Kelly, and Kero are getting all settled in your new home. I wish much happiness for all of you. *hugs*

AliceKay said...

Oops, almost forgot...thank you Rita, thank you Iggy, and thank you, Deanna, too. :) *hugs*

That corgi :) said...

Leaving a Happy Birthday to AliceKey! Hope she had a great day!

betty

Toriz said...

Deanna:
Will post about it soon. :)

AK:
You're very welcome! :) *Hugs*