Tuesday, October 25, 2011

This post is just to say... Sorry! (FD)

Sorry! I spent most of yesterday either outside - enjoying the beautiful weather we've had most of the time; right up until late this afternoon when we had a storm... Not that I mind storms - or preparing or cooking food (made more bread for one thing), then I spent a large chunk of yesterday evening doing a healing ritual for someone who I felt could use a little extra healing energy, and today just got away from me, so I haven't had a chance to get to your blogs. I would have come and checked them this afternoon, but my new rehabilitation officer was here (and, if you're wondering; she's really nice) and by the time she left it was time to sort dinner. Anyway... Sorry; I'll catch up on your blogs tomorrow, right now I have a couple of craft projects I really need to work on (one of which needs to be done before the weekend, and the rest of which need to be done before the end of November). I'll tell you more about anything that needs to be elaborated on another time, and will post what I was going to post today tomorrow instead. For now, sorry!

7 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Busy bee!!!! :)

Rita said...

You don't have to apologize for being busy in your "real" life--ROFL!! ;)

AliceKay said...

No need for apologies. Real life should always come first. *hugs*

That corgi :) said...

Don't apologize! I always say blogs should come last in our priorities; seems like you are enjoying doing lots of great things and enjoying the weather too! I always say blogs will be here when we come back, so just enjoy getting to learn more about your new hometown, crafts, etc!

betty

Diandra said...

Don't worry - blogging should be about fun, not about liabilities and schedules. I am glad to hear your rehabilitation officer is nice!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Like Diandra said, "Blogging should be about fun," my darling. I'm glad you spent time outside enjoying our beautiful Mother Nature.

Toriz said...

Nikki:
Buzz, buzz, buuzz! ;)

Rita:
I know I don't "have to" but I felt better for doing so!

AK:
I agree, it should... I'm still sorry though; I hate getting behind on what's happening in my friends' lives!

Betty:
Agreed! I still felt better for apologizing though!

Diandra:
Thank you! I'm glad too! :)

Magaly:
I always love to spend time outside. I used to do so regardless of weather or season, but in these past couple of years have gotten out of the habit; it's a habit I'd like to return to... Even if I go no further than our little outside area... It still counts as outside, right? ;)